How’s everyone doing? I just wanted to drop in and rave about Fenty Skin’s new detoxifying clay mask Cookies N’ Clean for a minute! This won’t be a particularly long review but this product is worth a special mention! The first thing I noticed is the texture, super bouncy! I don’t know if ya’ll have been keeping up with the reels for Cookies N’ Clean but you can literally bounce the product with your finger! It’s too pretty, a light grey with black charcoal beads that break to darken the mask when you massage it in. It’s TRULY a masterpiece!
Let’s get down to the details:
- Unique lightweight and fragrance-free whipped clay formula helps extract dirt, oil, and impurities
- Encapsulated charcoal bursts upon massaging the mask into skin and helps detoxify
- Salicylic acid helps clarify pores
- Instantly refines skin’s texture and minimizes the look of pores
- Instantly reduces excess oil and fights shine throughout the day
- Tested on all skin types, including sensitive skin
Now that we’ve peeped the specifics I want to dive in to what using the mask is like. Firstly, there are a LOT of charcoal beads – which I love! The mask itself applies evenly despite the beads which do break when you massage them in. I find them a little hard to break but I feel like this helps exfoliate. The sensation from the mask is the best part, icy – clean and fresh I absolutely loved the way it made my skin feel during and after treatment.
Packaging recommends 2-3 times a week and I agree so you don’t dry your face out. I say this because it CLEAN cleans your pores! I was having an oily acne moment complete with itching and one 15 minute application cleared it right up. I can’t recommend this mask enough, let me know if you’ve tried it in the comments and keep an eye out for my upcoming review of the entire Fenty Skin line! ✨